Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!



This Halloween was much better than last Halloween (last Halloween I was sick and spent the evening in the ER with Mommy and she was told I have pyloric stenosis, which was wrong I have and elongated pyloric sphincter which is only half the requirement for the diagnosis). This year Mommy and Daddy dressed me up as a lion cub and took me trick or treating at both of my great-grandmas' houses and then Nana and Papa's house (we would have went to Miss Jill's house too but we think she may have been at the hospital taking care of her boyfriend). I got lots of candy and everyone said I looked adorable. I was really happy to see both my G-G's and I hammed it up for Papa while he took pictures of me. Mommy said hopefully next year I'll have a little brother or sister that they can dress up too in a matching or theme costume, I think that would be fun but if I have to share my candy I'm not so sure about that idea. I do like Mommy's idea that I dress up like Yoda and Daddy can be Luke Skywalker and take me trick or treating on his back, so maybe if I do have a little brother or sister next year Daddy can take me out and Mommy can stay home with the baby, that would work great for me, no sharing my candy then. My Grandma Linn made me a cute bag to put my candy in so I figure I'll have Mommy put up the pictures Daddy took of me in my costume so everyone can see.

Oh and a side note, my buddy David is really sick with this thing called a Wilm's tumor and they have been treating it with chemo and he's supposed to have surgery soon but Mommy said he wasn't feeling so good tonight and they were bringing him into the hospital again. If I could ask and you are the praying type could you please say a few prayers for him? He's only a few weeks older than me and this is awful, no baby should have to deal with this and my Mommy is saying prayers for his Mommy and Daddy too, but every good thought helps.

No comments: