Friday, June 20, 2008

Kronk and Kuzco

Those are the names of my two newest pets. Mommy bought me two betta fishes, one red (Kuzco) and one blue (Kronk) they share a tank but it has a wall to keep them apart. Mommy can remove the blue part of the wall and they react to each other but with the blue there they are calm. I like them, they aren't as fun as the cats but it's something interesting to watch.

The weather has been too warm for my liking lately, today I had to nap in just a t-shirt (onesie) and when Daddy woke me up I was soaking wet with sweat, not cool. Mommy and Daddy let me play in just my diaper for a while to help cool me off and that was nice.

Mommy is starting me on third stage foods since I'm doing great eating my banana puffs (they are like cheerios only they dissolve in my mouth). I absolutely love those puffs, they let me eat at my own pace, use my own hands and taste great, I've watched Mommy steal a few so she must think they are good too. Besides Mommy took me to the doctor this week since I haven't been sleeping well just to rule out ear infections and the like and I'm up to 19 pounds 6 oz. The doctor seemed concerned about my skin color since it looked kind of yellow under that light so next month Mommy is going to have my new doctor check my bilirubin levels since they are probably going to check my hemoglobin and for lead levels. She's not overly concerned though because I don't look too yellow to her. The doctor looked in my ears, which I hated, and said they looked good and told Mommy it's probably just a phase. I admit I haven't slept that well lately but I don't think it was anything to be concerned about. Daddy has the magic touch for getting me back to sleep in the morning when I wake up too early (Mommy says before 6 am is too early). Today I woke up at 5, Daddy fed me and I slept until 9am, and then I took another long nap later, surprising Mommy.

I'd better head to bed. Tomorrow is going to be a long day, we are driving down to Grandma's to celebrate Uncle Jake graduating from high school and that means I'm going to see our big family and I have to show them what a big boy I'm getting to be.

No comments: