Saturday, September 18, 2010

Yay me! I'm almost 3!

It has been very busy at my house lately. I had evaluations to see where I am for my pre-k class that I'll be starting in 2 weeks. I'm really excited! They have a lot of cool toys there.

I moved to the 2 year old room at daycare, it's been rough but we are all trying to work together to make it easier. Mommy seems disappointed about how her meeting went with them yesterday but she was a huge hit with my friends. I couldn't sit and read books with her because all my friends wanted to.

Last weekend we did our first walk for autism. Mommy made up a whole bunch of cool tie dye shirts that my family wore and we got to walk around a big circle to raise money for autism programs in the area. I loved the bounce house they had, I didn't want to get out.

My next big event is my birthday party. Mommy bought a whole bunch of decorations already and is making me a Cars cake! I love that movie so much and I ask for a new car when we go to walmart. I have lots of Lightning McQueens since they are my favorite.

2 comments:

Patty said...

Hey, there, Lex! I hope your mama sees this, because I couldn't leave a comment on her other blog.

Cate, you are so strong, and remember that Lex is going to have a great time at preschool. Yes, it's a tough transition at first, but he'll love it, ESPECIALLY all of the individualized attention he will get there, as opposed to daycare (which I hope you get worked out soon! We have our own daycare issues right now as well...).

Lex, I hope you are having an AWESOME first day of preschool today!!!

nancy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.